Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Assignment #5: College Application

Dear College Application readers.

           A few of the things I do that make up my character have been. Eating a pizza, after wiping a town off the map by myself,  I went to the moon and set up some lights, there is no longer a dark side. I once was chocking on a hot dog while destroying Pluto, it is no longer large enough to be considered a planet. I once walked into Caroline, Alberta and painted all the houses in the town black, and to this very day remain unscathed. I once ate some ice cream whilst fighting deranged zombies and ended the zombie apocalypse while everyone was sleeping. I have a second personality that has started twelve wars with bloodbaths. Occasionally I have also made pancakes whilst I ate brains. I hate to fail. I hope to see the campus soon if you accept me, or perhaps I'll find you whilst you sleep if you don't.
                                                       Best hope you do.
                                                                Nolan

No comments:

Post a Comment